4CYTE Canine 100gms
- Buy 2 for $54.33 each and save 5%
Are you looking for a more natural based, effective joint health alternative for your dog? Let us introduce you to 4CYTE....
4CYTE™ Canine is a unique advancement in joint treatment containing Epiitalis®, a plant oil extract patented for its ability to proliferate chondrocyte cells for cartilage regeneration. Indicated for use when treating mild to moderate osteo-arthritis, after joint damage or surgery. Even better, have the foresight to use it as a prophylactic in high-risk large breeds, working or athletic dogs.
- Advanced joint support, stimulating the natural mechanism to maintain healthy cartilage and joints. 4CYTE™ Canine is the only product available with the inclusion of ‘Epiitalis®’ –a patented plant extract that contains a range of essential fatty acids which stimulate chondrocyte (cell) proliferation.
- Proven prevention of joint degradation The prophylactic use of 4CYTE™ Canine reduces the central inflammatory mediator (PGE2) responsible for the cycle of joint inflammation and degradation
- Proven protection and promotion of healthy cartilage 4CYTE™ Canine provides a full range of naturally occurring GAGs and
- Omega-3 fatty acids essential for the production of cartilage. 4CYTE™ provides a proven increase in chondrocyte viability.
- Proven anti-inflammatory action and potential analgesia 4CYTE™ Canine reduces the production of the central mediators of inflammation and pain
– PGE2 and NO. 4CYTE™ use reduces inflammation in affected joints.
|Breed Size||All Breeds|
|Health Conditions||Joint Health / Mobility|
Epiitalis® Abalone New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel Marine Cartilage
|Life Stage||Senior / Mature|