Advance Adult Dog Total Wellbeing Large Breed 8kg
For total health and wellbeing of your large breed dog. Advance Adult Dog Total Wellbeing Large Breed is a complete and balanced diet designed specifically for large and giant dog breeds.
Advance Adult Dog Total Wellbeing Large Breed is a complete and balanced diet designed specifically for large and giant dog breeds.
Advance dog food is made from high quality Australian chicken.
- 29, based on 25kg adult dog inactive feeding guide.
- Helps Strengthen the Immune System - Advance contains a unique blend of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene, Taurine and plant extracts containing carotenoids (Lycopene and Lutein). These selected ingredients have been clinically proven to increase the level of antioxidants in your pet. Antioxidants are essential for your pet's cellular repair and are a natural defence against Australia's harsh climatic conditions.
- Nutrifibre Smaller Firmer Stools - A patented combination of fermentable fibre (beet pulp, FOS - Fructo-oligosaccharides) that acts as a prebiotic which promotes healthy bacteria (bifidobacteria, lactobacillus) in the gut, resulting in fewer, firmer stools.
- Joint Health - Advance diet contains Stabilised Green-Lipped Mussel Powder (SGLMP). SGLMP is a natural source of glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, and omega 3 fatty acids, which has been clinically proven to help manage joint health.
- Oral Health - Advance has been specifically designed to promote dental health. Kibbles of certain size and shape help reduce tartar accumulation through mechanical abrasion. Added Sodium Tripolyphosphate (STPP) acts as a sequestrant to bind salivary calcium, preventing plaque calcification. By feeding these kibbles daily, in conjunction with a regular scale and polish by a veterinarian, tartar accumulation will be controlled to give a healthier mouth.
- Heart Health - Advance has been formulated with a unique blend of cardiac-protective nutrients including Taurine, Arginine and Vitamin E. This functional cocktail has been shown to improve vascular health and cardiac function.
- Helps Maintain Urinary Tract Health - Feeding studies have clinically proven Advance reduces the risk of lower urinary tract disease (LUTD), with controlled levels of minerals and high digestibility, to promote the production of increased volumes of slightly acidic urine. Australian pets need to rehydrate more regularly to manage optimal water turnover.
|Breed Size||Giant, Large|
Chicken, Rice,Corn, Sorghum, Corn Gluten, Chicken Tallow, Chicken Digest, Sunflower Oil, Beet Pulp, Iodised Salt, Potassium Chloride, Inulin, Turkey, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Plant Extracts (Tomato Powder (source of Lycopene), Marigold Meal (source of Lutein)), Green Lipped Mussel Powder, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Zinc Sulphate, Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Iron Sulphate, Antioxidants, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B5, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3, Vitamin D, Selenium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9.