Advantix X Large Dog (25kg+) Blue 6 pack
- Buy 2 for $76.23 each and save 2%
- Buy 4 for $74.21 each and save 4%
Advantix for dogs weighing over 25 kgs, is specially formulated to repel and kill deadly Australian Paralysis ticks and kills up to 100% of fleas in 3 - 5 minutes.
Advantix is suitable for dogs weighing over 25 kgs. It is specially formulated to repel and kill deadly Australian Paralysis ticks.
Advantix harnesses a patented combination of two proven ingredients, Imidacloprid (from Advantage) and Permethrin, to protect your dog from ticks, fleas, mosquitoes and sandflies in up to 5 minutes after application.
- A spot-on application to the back of the neck once every 2 weeks.
- For use on puppies after seven weeks of age.
- Protects against Fleas, Brown, Bush & Paralysis Ticks, Mosquitoes, Sandflies & biting flies.
- Waterfast - so it can be used on dogs that are shampooed between treatments.
- Always ensure pets are completely dry before applying Advantix.
- Kills up to 100% of fleas in 3 - 5 minutes.
Advantix is not suitable for cats.